Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Reason I Am Here

It is time I devote a blog to the hagwan that I am really happy I have become a part of. I have heard many horror stories of other schools, so I truly do feel very lucky to have been placed in one that is clean and has some really great staff and kids. The interior designer inside me also appreciates the decor and color scheme.

The view from the hallway. We are located on the 4th floor.
Color Scheme: green, blue, yellow, red/orange
We have 13 classrooms, each decorated in one of the 4 colors from the color scheme.


Our largest classroom size is about 14 students.
I enjoy teaching in the yellow and green rooms the best. I get sleepy in the blue rooms, and the orange room is too orange. Luckily, I don't have a class in the orange room...knock on wood.

The teacher's room: it looks a little crazy, but it is actually really fun
to talk to all the teachers. As anyone who ever tried to study with me in
college knows, I would rather socialize than work.

My personal work space...luckily I am on the end,
so I have some breathing room.
That is it in a nutshell. I like all the colors and overall it is a great work environment.

1 comment:

  1. Those colors are SO you. Like, really, truly. They're just missing some lavender.

    ReplyDelete