Monday, February 13, 2012

Worst of the Worst

I have never been a fan of Valentine's Day, but this year is worse than any previous year. The only man who was ever my Valentine and the only man who ever sent me flowers, is gone. I knew today would be hard, but I didn't know it would be this hard. On this day last year, my Dad figured out how to get a bouquet of flowers to my office...in Korea. I love him so much and I am really missing him today. This is a picture of me with the last flowers I would ever get my Dad.


I would really like to thank my friends and most of my family for being so supportive during this horrible time. Your love and letters and packages are really needed and really appreciated. I have no way to thank you for all the love I have felt in the last 3 months. Stay awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment