Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Favourite Colour is Purple
and I am Keen on Maths and Travelling

Yep, that's right, I am an American in Poland teaching British English, in which there are extra u's and l's and math is plural. On top of teaching British English, my school in Poland is slightly different than in Korea, so allow me to explain. There are multiple locations of the school and I work at 3 different locations during the week. I walk about 25 minutes to Radom, but it is a 30-40 minute drive to Pionki (Pee-on-kee) and Zwolen (Zvohl-en). I only see each class once a week, which is nice, except it is getting confusing trying to coordinate my wardrobe so my students don't see me in the same outfit every week. Let's just say, I am never bored and the weeks now go by fast.


Radom School on Mondays
My school is on the second floor with the yellow sign, and there is a Tango Studio on the 3rd floor.


Pionki School on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays


Zwolen School on Thursdays
Again on the second floor, and the post office on the first floor is where I send mail to you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment