Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where in the World is Montana?

According to one of my favorite students, Brian, Montana is larger than Oregon and Washington put together, but labeled with two question marks.

Montana is also home to some of my favorite relatives. Let me show you just one reason they are so amazing.


By the Beautiful Hannah Fraley

By the Hilarious Benjamin Fraley

I am now knee deep in my favorite American candies and have enough reading material to make 2 collages out of. I also have more personalized art on my walls, which is exceptionally awesome! I commissioned paintings from the great artists Hannah and Benjamin, and they gave me master pieces.


I also want to send a shout out to the woman who made this package possible. Heidi, my cousin through marriage, but really like the big sister I never had and one of the best women on this earth!

John, if I were better at photo shop I would have super
imposed your face into this picture.
Thanks so much to the Montana Fraley's for an amazing package! I love and miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment