Friday, November 11, 2011

NEW Bachelorette Pad

Most of you know that I moved into a new apartment at the beginning of November. And, like any good decorator, I have thrown myself into designing this space with gusto. It has taken two weeks and a little bit of money but I love the result. Here are the much anticipated pictures. Enjoy!

My apartment building is called "Bobos Chereville"   
The View
My New Bathroom and it has a real shower!
My New Kitchen
My New Dining Room
My New Living Room
My New Bedroom
My New Entertainment Center
My New Plants
Upgrade? I think yes. Thanks to everyone who helped me move and clean. I really love the space that I am in now. Also, I inherited a Black Thumb from my mother, so if anyone has any tips on how to care for my new dependents I would greatly appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous... but in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a black thumb (must be a Jamison trait), I had to go to my mother in law for help with two plants I received as gifts!

    LOVE your bachelorette pad!!!

    ReplyDelete