Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving In A Box

Imagine waking up on the wrong side of the proverbial bed and then taking that stinky attitude with you to work. Now imagine that once you have arrived at work, to your great delight, you received a United States Priority Mail Box on your desk. In one instant your mood changes from Negative Nancy to Positive Patty. As you excitedly open it, you discover that one of your most cleverest friends has sent you 'Thanksgiving In A Box.'  I am not talking about turkey and stuffing and gravy. I am talking about warmth and chocolate and hand turkey decorations and Spiced Pumpkin, Cranberry Chutney, and Sparkling Cinnamon scented Yankee Candles. My apartment now smells like Hobby Lobby/The Holidays, and if you know anything about me, you know that this makes me extremely happy. So thank you my dearest Emily, for turning my frown upside down. Your creativity astounds me!


No comments:

Post a Comment