Friday, December 23, 2011

Sometimes The Best Plan Is No Plan

Today started with an early morning trip into Seoul to show my new co-worker Matthew around. We had a general itinerary about what we wanted to see and do, but no set plan of action. Sometimes the best plan is no plan. We went to an old palace in Seoul where we met two nice Americans venturing out on the town during their 12 hour lay over. We ended up spending the whole afternoon with them. First my palace pictures.


We showed them traditional Korean BBQ and then found a traditional tea house to round out the "5 hour Korea experience" we were trying to give our new friends. Also, I am fully aware that I did not take a single photo of myself or anyone in my party all day...I need to work on that.


In the end, sometimes the best days I have are the ones that I don't plan at all, I just do. It is the little, unexpected things in life that can make it enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment