Saturday, January 14, 2012

Things I Got From My Mom and Dad
- Or -
New Camera Pictures: Day One

I have really been missing my Dad these past few days, and thankfully, I still have my amazing Mom. Below is a picture of my mom and I, that was taken just today.

I was showing off my new camera.

Anyway, she made these awesome socks for me. Isn't she fabulous?! Go ahead, be jealous.

I know, I have high arches and a slight cankle.

I took a lot of pictures today, playing around with my new camera. One of my subjects became a wedding ring that belonged to my Dad. For some reason he had two identical rings, so my sister and I each have one. We wear it on a chain around our necks. This ring is very important to me and it is one of the few physical belongings that I have left of him. I really miss him today, and I really like how this shot turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment